Read this recipe in Aulacese
Recipe and photographs: Dallas Center, USA
Preparation time: 1 hour
- ½ stick white vegetarian meat paste (2.2 pound or 1 kg), thawed and took out carrot, green pea, and corn kernel
- 2 teaspoons mushroom seasoning
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 10 seaweed sheets, cut in 4 small pieces
- 1 Tablespoon Kim Lan soy paste
- 3 Tablespoons vegetarian mushroom sauce
- ¼ sweet onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Canola oil
- 2 cups water
- Pinch of black pepper
- Add 1 teaspoon mushroom seasoning, ⅛ teaspoon salt, and 1 teaspoon sugar into white veggie meat paste. Mix well.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon white veggie meat paste and put onto the ¼ seaweed sheet, roll over and use water to seal up the veggie fish roll, but keep two sides open. When the veggie fish roll is cooked, the veggie meat paste from two sides will pop up fully.
- Place the veggie fish roll into the steamer and cook.
- In a small saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon Canola oil and stir fry minced garlic and onion until golden. Then add in 3 tablespoons vegetarian mushroom sauce, 1 tablespoon Kim Lan soy paste, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 teaspoon mushroom seasoning, and 2 cups water. Cook for 1 minute. Put the veggie fish roll in and simmer about 15-30 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
Sprinkle with some black pepper or green onion. Serve with hot rice or Aulac sweet and sour soup.
Back to Main